- Price List &Floor Plans are Coming Soon
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Development Level: Plan Only
- Year Built: 2023 "Will start in2021"
Lakeview Village will breathe new life into Mississauga’s waterfront!
Reconnecting the community through a diverse mix of residential offerings, as well as institutional, cultural, office and retail spaces. Sustainability is the key foundation of the new community, both through its design, as well as the mix of uses, public spaces and diverse programming that will be implemented at Lakeview Village.
- 177-acre brownfield site
- 3.5 km of new waterfront trail
- Pedestrian and cycle-centric design
- Future ready and energy efficient
- A diverse mix of housing
- A waterfront destination park
Lakeview Village will transform the former Ontario Power Generation (OPG) coal-burning station into a new, vibrant waterfront destination that will serve as a model for sustainable mixed-use development.
• A range of housing options to meet a variety of incomes and needs
• Space for education and innovation
• Cultural, office, institutional and specialty retail opportunities
• Sustainable, state-of-the-art building practices and technologies
• Parks, trails, waterways and public open spaces with direct access to the waterfront
• Diverse year-round programming and outdoor activity to attract tourism
• Access to local transit routes, dedicated cycling lanes and pedestrian pathways
This 177-acre development will revolutionize the way people live, visit and experience Lake Ontario through its thoughtful design and curated collection of housing, retail, office and recreational programming of unparalleled comparison. This will be the greatest community revitalization project of its time and celebrated for generations to come.
Brokered and Advertised by :
Right At Home Realty Investments Group Brokerage
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.